trustaff is currently looking for a Logistics Facilitator for a temporary opportunity in Cincinnati, OH.
The Logistics Facilitator will be responsible for supporting the Logistics & Procurement Manager in day-to-day operations as well as administrative and clerical duties surrounding hte distribution of company product in the required quantity and quality.
Typical duties of the Logistics Facilitator include:
- Safety support for department
- Quality support
- Daily updates including load count, inventory shortages and personnel staffing
- Warehouse management system support
- Sanitation & housekeeping
- Maintain inventory
- Support the Materials Planner & Production Planner as needed
- Conduct safety trainings
Must be flexible - hours may be 1st shift or 2nd shift - Monday through Friday with an occassional Saturday.
Qualified candidates will have a HS diploma, 2 years of experience in an office management or clerical position, excellent communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and SAP - warehouse management.
Interested candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org